Saturday, January 30, 2010

My 24th Year

I rolled gracefully into my 24th year with a good morning kiss and a happy birthday song from a man that loves me. 92.9 must have known that I was feeling a little old school, because as I turned on my car and proceeded to drive to school, I was graced with the presence of CHER and her jammin' song, Believe. You know, the one that says, DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE? Still not sure what I'm talking about? Please, click here and take yourself back. How can you not sing your guts out to that song. Ha! So this, I did. (sang my guts out)
My lovely first day, of my 24th year continued with me turning on the t.v. just to find, ME. Yes, me. Well not only me. It was the let's make a deal episode 1091. My episode. I mean, the episode where I was in the audience screaming, "WAYNE, WAYNE!! PICK ME WAYNE!" While wearing card board and lights in the pattern of a traffic light and sitting next to my family and friends who were also dressed like freaks. (the things you'll do for a chance at money) Click on the 'My episode' link up there and fast forward to about 23 and a half minutes. It's just before he picked the lady dressed like a santa, or elf, or something. Anyways, she's right behind me and I'm screaming in Wayne's face, but no, he picked her. My costume was cooler anyway.
If none of this is ringing a bell, then I suggest you begin following my entertaining blog. That is my birthday wish. :) And you should begin by reading the Bucket List Post. Perhaps then you won't feel so out of the loop. Back to my point. MY EPISODE aired on MY BIRTHDAY. This was meant to be.
Later in the day I enjoyed a fantastic facial and relaxing massage. It was wonderful. Zac came home with flowers and then we went out to Wingers (my absolute favorite place) with Keaton and Jen. We ended the night with the movie, "When in Rome" Which proved to be overall, humorous; especially the girl from fraggle rock. When you see it, you'll know who we're talking about.
All in all, a wonderful day.
The beginning of a good year.

3 comments:

karlee said...

happy birthday dear!!!

Me Chelle said...

i love all your stories you blog they put a huge smile on my face ... and like i said im horrible with birthdays !!but it sounded like you were loved and treated well on your special day sorry i couldnt remember it but you know i love you heeps

Tiffany said...

Thank you for the happy birthday. Happy birthday to you too! it sounds like you had a great day. i think that we should talk more (or at least comment back and forth)!