Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bucket List

So this post is a little delayed, but I need to document this experience. I don't have a bucket list, but I may as well. December 12th, 2009 myself, and the poor souls I dragged with me, were on the game show "Let's Make A Deal" with Wayne Brady. Yes, we were ready to MAKE A DEAL!! Sadly, I have decided the game is fixed. FIXED I tell you! We dressed up as the coolest things, and yet Wayne didn't pick any of us! He was standing directly in front of me and I was SCREAMING, "Wayne, Wayne! Pick me, Wayne! I'm right here! Look at me Wayne!" Still, nothing. We were a little preoccupied throughout the day and forgot to take pictures. We snapped this one at the last minute, but everyone else had already taken off their costumes. A list of what were all dressed as, myself- a traffic light (I really lit up!), Andrew- a retired kidney fairy (the wings, the hair, a tutu, and the homemade kidney shirt), Rachel and her boyfriend were crayons (homemade by MUAH!), Daniel was a christmas tree (very creative, he looked great!), and Wyatt was a star (shining brightly, shining for the whole world to see!) So, thanks to everyone for your support in checking this item off our bucket lists. Be on a game show... CHECK! P.S. It's episode 1091 on CBS. We sat on the right side, on the bottom half.

No comments: